Friday, August 7, 2009

*Welcome to Room 39!*

Hello everyone! Welcome to our classroom website. This will be a place where you can go to stay updated with the happenings and activities in Room 39 throughout the school year. There are also website resources to the left and I'll be adding some more fun stuff here and there, so check back often for updates!

Only 4 short days until school starts, and I hope my future students are as excited to meet me as I am to meet them. The classroom is ready, with the exception of a few small details here and there. I really think I have created a space that will allow my students to be excited and motivated to learn. I can't wait until they walk in the door Wednesday morning!

As I've spent more time in my classroom setting up, I realize there isn't a better place to be than this school. I haven't met a single teacher who hasn't welcomed me, helped me, and given me advice, and the same goes for the awesome administrators. I can promise you, this is the place to be.

Stay tuned for what's to come: Our first days of school, and a classroom tour!

With peace,
Miss Shelton

1 comment: